Sadie's Quilt

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Blue One


Well Sadie, I just finished the first of two blue ones. I hope you like it.
What's left? Well, the second blue one, the second yellow one, and two lavender ones. Then I will be doing a 'multi color' one - it will be a little different - it will go in the center. I haven't appliqued all the hearts on that one, but it won't take too long.

Your sister's quilt is almost quilted as well. I want to have that one finished by the time I'm ready to quilt yours - which won't be too much longer!

Oh, that shoe to the right is a pair of tennis shoes I'm doing for a 'shoes and socks' wall hanging. All the shoes and socks are cute and silly. I figured it could hang right by the door to the garage.

I hope you had a great birthday party. You'll have to tell me about it soon. And let me know what you ended up buying with the gift card.

Talk to you soon!